Remote area - online lessons

Spud1$

Reaction score
First I have searched the old threads as I am sure this is covered but didn't find my answer. I live on an island off the cost of Florida (north central). On line lessons are my only option. I've really followed the UU lesson samples so I wonder if those are the ones to buy or if there are other better options. Thanks

Aaron at HMS does online lessons via Skype.

Great

Well that would be great, I love his beginner YouTube lessons, I just can't find too many!

Definitely do whatever you can to get some sort of live interaction with an instructor. I started out with just trying to learn online; I got frustrated and eventually gave up. A few years later, I started some private lessons and things have really taken off for me. I now find online lessons much easier to follow and have a lot more foundation in which to practice on my own.

Good luck spud, and don't forget to pop in here when you can, this is an incredible resource!

My Best,
Neil

Thanks

Thanks Neil, I've gotten so much support from this forum already! I got my own Uke today and I'm pretty excited, no more borrowing my grandbabies. I got a Kala tenor from HMS. It's made out of okoume and it sounds pretty awesome even with me playing it

Top Bottom