Another Twilight Time!

barefootgypsy

Reaction score
I just love this song and the Platters... just did this for the 59th Season, and thought I would be brave and share a little more widely.... I'm getting a little more used to playing for the webcam now, but it's a slow process!

Lovely, lovely, performance! Your strumming was sooooo beautiful! When I was a kid, my mother used to sing this song around the house ALL of the time -- she'd really belt it out because she loved it so much, I think!

Very nice, I might be inspired to learn that one myself. It has a wonderful lilt to it. Nice job !

That was really lovely. I think I posted that yesterday, but then the site went down and took my post along with it. :)

Terrific video. Thanks.
Thank you Steve! Thanks for watching!

Lovely, lovely, performance! Your strumming was sooooo beautiful! When I was a kid, my mother used to sing this song around the house ALL of the time -- she'd really belt it out because she loved it so much, I think!
I've always loved this song, I love the Platters, who sang it - all that 50's doo-wap era stuff just has a certain charm, to me - and it's my early years in sound-bites! Thanks for your so kind comments!

Very nice performance.
Thank you so much, and thanks for watching!

Very nice, I might be inspired to learn that one myself. It has a wonderful lilt to it. Nice job !
Thank you! I now have several ring-binders FULL of songs I just love playing! Singling some out to learn properly is always a challenge! I've learned this one at the moment, but I know I'll forget the chords again!

Top Bottom