First NUD post but it's my N-teenth ukulele

wolfchs

UU VIP
Reaction score
Been waiting all week for this...
IMAG1214.jpgIMAG1216.jpg
Was actually wanting this since last year when I first saw it online but just didn't have money for it, but Mike at Uke Republic posted it on FB and I just couldn't resist. He set it up with Orcas and I'm not sure what the gold low G string on it is. I can't put it down so I'm posting this using my phone. I'll be posting an entry for the 59th season of uke using this sometime this weekend.
It's so pretty!!! Smells great and sounds amazing! :eek:

Nice, congrats! That's pretty sneaky resorting to putting the uke on FB to force you to buy it. LOL One more reason for me to avoid spacebook - there is enough temptation right here!

John

Hey Mina,

Really nice looking, can't wait to hear you play it. BTW, loved your rendition of "Everybody Talks" on your little dolphin. Those Aurora Silkgut strings give it a warm, mature tone.

Ooooooh...love that wood on the back. Congratulations!

Very stylish binding and rosette---classy. Congratulations! Looking for to hearing that lovely uke.

That is a real nice looking ukulele. Stunning.

That is a super beautiful uke -- lots of congratulations! I can't wait to hear you play it; I will look for your Season 59 post!

Congratulations! It's beautiful, but I don't think you mentioned either the maker or the model. So what is it?

Yes I was too anxious to play that I forgot to include details... The model is Kala KA-ASAC-TGE-C... And yes it is the Marcy Marxer model. Spruce-top, Acacia back and sides, multi-layered headstock, Grover tuners, built-in tuner, pickup.
Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom