The Pretenders: "I'll Stand By You" ( ukulele cover)

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Love this song by The Pretenders -- so powerful and moving! Here is my *attempt* at this beautiful song. Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoy it! :)

Last edited:
Very nice performance.

Great job Chelle! The vocals were outstanding!

Dynamite performance on the uke and the singing was great. Awesome stuff!

Beautiful.

Thanks so much, everyone, for your thoughtful and kind comments! I am so grateful!!! This video was my first ever video to receive a "Matched Third Party Content" notice on YouTube, so I got scared and took it town. After some further research and information from fellow UU'ers, it sounds like it's *okay* to leave it up, so I just uploaded it again. I was just really worried about getting a strike on my account. Hope things stay ok with leaving it up -- there are a TON of covers of this same song all over YouTube -- so I am hoping that's good news in itself.

Thanks for watching and listening! :)

Heyyyy such a great feeling ! I enjoyed this a lot ! Plus, I surprised myself starting to sing it...
So this was really good ! Bravo :)

Brilliant work Chelle, a great song choice for you. Fabulous vocal & playing.

Nice Job Girl, Sounds Sweet......

Heyyyy such a great feeling ! I enjoyed this a lot ! Plus, I surprised myself starting to sing it...
So this was really good ! Bravo :)

Well Done :)

Thanks so very much, Campbell, mm stan, Frax, and bluesuke, for watching -- and for your kind and thoughtful comments, too! :)

Nice one Chelle. Love the key change.

I envy those lovely long fingers of yours. I've got such stumpy little ones ;)

Top Bottom