"In The Evening (When The Sun Goes Down)"

Tremendous. Really enjoy all the stuff you post. Do you just figure out the arrangements you play by listening to the recordings?

thanks a lot Flaky.

Yeah I just get the chords and work out any augmentations pretty much ad-lib, but they're usually based pretty closely on subtle changes within the basic chord structure, nothing too complicated. I have a short attention span so try to not practice too much, just hit the record button and see what happens. :eek:

Man o man Jon, I don't know how you keep coming up with these great songs but keep 'em coming. Off to find some more of Leroy's songs!

Thanks and cheers

Really enjoyed that. Never hear it before but I plan to locate the lyrics and chords --just a 12 bar blues in F? Sounded much fancier. I think it was the way you arranged it and played it. Thanks.

+1 Jon... well done

Ain't that the truth, brother. Timely.

Man o man Jon, I don't know how you keep coming up with these great songs but keep 'em coming. Off to find some more of Leroy's songs!

Thanks and cheers
thankYOU brother Jim
Really enjoyed that. Never hear it before but I plan to locate the lyrics and chords --just a 12 bar blues in F? Sounded much fancier. I think it was the way you arranged it and played it. Thanks.
yes Shirley, just F, Bb and C. Once you get the feel of the rhythm and chord changes you can start to add an extra note and some slight variations here and there
superb tune, Jon! That's what we like to hear inthe evening!:D
aaaah good stuff guys, thanks for chiming in
Great song! Really enjoyed that! Thanks, Jon.
many thanks AK
+1 Jon... well done
and thanks Jim, it's a nice instrument and low G is an interesting setup...taking some getting used to but growing on me
Aloha Bruddah Jon,
Sweet as ever...love it man...keep them coming.....
cheers Bruddah Stan!

Excellent, as always!!

Top Bottom