Spam Spam Spam

I'm having Spam eggs bacon and Spam! You've got me reminiscing about the early days of the Internet, when there were several sites devoted to haikus about Spam:

Man goes to doctor
I eat Spam each day, he says
Angioplasty

I'm having Spam eggs bacon and Spam! You've got me reminiscing about the early days of the Internet, when there were several sites devoted to haikus about Spam:

Man goes to doctor
I eat Spam each day, he says
Angioplasty

That's awesome! One boring Saturday at work, a couple of coworkers and I challenged each other to write as many "product related" haiku as we could. I wrote:

Battle of titans
Plastic warriors red and blue
You knocked my block off!

Have I been poisoned?
Need to induce vomiting.
I'm thinking "Arby's".

New allergy drug
Side effects may include death
Think I'll take a pass

I LOVE haiku!

You didn't want to save this till Food week for Seasons, whenever that will be?

That was very funny! Reminds me of the old Monty Python bit.

Thank you. I had to Google SPAM musubi, it looks delicious!

Yeah, that's good stuff! I kept seeing it at the ABC stores wrapped in that plastic wrap looking all greasy and didn't appeal to me. Then one day I was golfing at Pearl Country Club and was starving and figured, what the heck, I'll try one. Tasty! But those sneaky mongoose stole the last bite from the golf cart when i went to putt! That was more upsetting than my fat score. lol

That was very funny! Reminds me of the old Monty Python bit.

That was actually my line of thinking in the second line of the chorus. :)

Yeah, that's good stuff! I kept seeing it at the ABC stores wrapped in that plastic wrap looking all greasy and didn't appeal to me. Then one day I was golfing at Pearl Country Club and was starving and figured, what the heck, I'll try one. Tasty! But those sneaky mongoose stole the last bite from the golf cart when i went to putt! That was more upsetting than my fat score. lol

After seeing the pictures and getting your feedback, I think I might just have to try and make some Spam musubi.

like the song,

sorry i couldnt resist monty python http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

I hadn't watched that clip in years. I forgot how upset the "lady" gets about having to eat Spam.

Top Bottom