Rogers Tuners

hawaii 50

Reaction score
would guitar tuners fit on a slotted tenor ukulele headstock..

http://www.rodgers-tuning-machines.co.uk/Gallery.html

the single tuners are beautiful..do they fit on a tenor ukulele?
I know someone who has a set of Roger tuners with MOP buttons for his classical guitar $800.00 wow ..

they are really nice trying to figure how much I would have to pay in the U.S.

I am just being nosey..not going to buy them but they are nice!

Last edited:
Sure, if your peg head was thick enough and you selected individual machines. Be sure to check out the individual Rodgers tuners, that's some serious tunig machine p***!

Just work thru the price & option clicks, there are lots of options, as they are really on-off tuners.
I worked thru the clicks for a set of 4 of the singles without a lot of options, and considering the exchange rate & shipping they will probably cost $550 - 600.

thanks David you are close I got an email from Rob Rogers about little under $500.00 with beautiful MOP buttons ..the snakewood ones nice but extra $90.00

wow but they are nice..
wishful thinking only...Lol

Just work thru the price & option clicks, there are lots of options, as they are really on-off tuners.
I worked thru the clicks for a set of 4 of the singles without a lot of options, and considering the exchange rate & shipping they will probably cost $550 - 600.

I have no clue..not a builder
but Dave what do you mean on-off tuners?

I'd guess that "on-off" is a typo, and the correct phrase would be "one-off"...or "bespoke".

The tuners are beautiful and cost what most folks consider to be too much for an entire instrument!... Though many spend more on a silly wristwatch...or jewelry.

My mate uses these tuners on his guitars. When you get them in your hands you understand completely the price tag. Like any master craftsman, this tuner maker really knows his stuff. For what they are I don't think they are expensive. However, since they are guitar tuners, I would not put them on a ukulele... there are now very good ukulele specific tuners out there.

My mate uses these tuners on his guitars. When you get them in your hands you understand completely the price tag. Like any master craftsman, this tuner maker really knows his stuff. For what they are I don't think they are expensive. However, since they are guitar tuners, I would not put them on a ukulele... there are now very good ukulele specific tuners out there.

I did get an email from Rob Rogers and he said he can build them for a tenor ukulele,,I had a classical guitar set in my hand with MOP buttons on them..nicest tuners I ever saw!!

they got to be one of the best in the World,,had to describe,,but nice!!

again just browsing his site but if I could afford them,,,Lol

Top Bottom