Any good uke shops in Daytona FLa. ?

dismount

Reaction score
Headed there this summer for a week for r and r. Any must see uke places I can make the wife go chech out?? :) Phil

not sure where he located but I think LoPrenzie(sorry bout spelling) ukulele out there,,custom builder who works along side his daughter they pretty famous to

Loprinzi is in clearwater, which is on the gulf coast (which is more of my neck of the woods). Just heads up as that drive might constitute a decent time commitment if you're coming from Daytona.

Loprinzi is in clearwater, which is on the gulf coast (which is more of my neck of the woods). Just heads up as that drive might constitute a decent time commitment if you're coming from Daytona.

Yes I see that, well I might be able to talk everyone to stop on the way to Daytona. But I don't know, No one else is a uke freak like me.

Clearwater is quite a hike from Daytona. For what it's worth, the LoPrinzi shop is a small place, not much
to look at. Donna LoPrinzi was *very* welcoming when I showed up unannounced
to say hello and see the shop, which is obviously a wonderful thing. But it
just so happened they did not have even one completed ukulele that I could see or play. Not their fault. -- again, I just stopped in when I happened to be in the area for work. Guess what I'm saying is - before
you make the drive there, call ahead!

On the way, going to be anywhere near Tallahassee? Awesome music shop there, high end HaWAIIAN UKES AVAILABLE. Pass Atlanta? Uke republic.

Top Bottom