Go cards!!!!!

tcHls1

Reaction score
So who else watched the game last night?! Gotta say, it had me close to ripping my hair out it was so close the entire time! As a current student at University of Louisville, I couldn't be happier with the outcome, Michigan played a heck of a game.

Living in Seattle, and having all 3 of my kids having attended Franklin (oldest son Lacrosse coach there :) ),
I couldn't help but root for the Cards and Peyton Siva! I work with his uncle Mike Siva at times.

I was able to watch the FIRST half before going to teach my Monday night ukulele group lesson! :)

At the end, I knew there would be a National Champion and one of the students asked me if I wanted to know
who it was. Yes, yes... with fingers crossed!

Louisville!! Yeah! (Oh, I think we're all supposed to pronounce it Lou-wall-ville ??).

Anyway, very happy. Had to watch ESPN when I got home. I hope I'll be able to watch the 2nd half sometime!

meanwhile, let's get back on track... and keep uke'in',

Last edited:
Being from and still from Kentucky of course I was rooting for the Cards. I bleed blue as in a huge UK fan but if UK can't be in it then I'm happy it was Louisville. It was one heck of a game. Congratulation to the Cards.

Top Bottom