TAS pangs coming on

Timbuck

Reaction score
Having extended the workshop to make more space..I swore on the "Holy Ukulele" that I would not ever purchase any more tools...But! since then I bought a new 3Kw Fan heater, A Workshop Burgler alarm, An electric bending iron, and two saws from Stewmac :eek:
I must learn to controll myself:confused:

I'm workin on a two roller, used and broken thickness sander. It should be great if I can get it goin. BUT, what I really want is the Performax/Jet 16-32. The list goes on from there, on and on TAS

I've done it again :eek:...I was out last night at Tesco's having a browse around the Wine Department looking for a nice 14% Argentinian Red....on the way back to the checkout..I passed the DIY section and spotted a corded Hand Drill...710 Watts ...1/2" chuck ...variable speed controll .. Reversable switch ...Percussion impact option.. C/W a set of drills for steel, wood. and masonary..Only $32.13 ...I had a Tesco discount voucher for £5 = to $7.65 so it came to only $24.48:) Bargain! so I had to have it! :iwant:Can be seen here http://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-710w-corded-impact-drill-idr710s12/100-6028.prd

Last edited:
The only negatives in the product review section mainly deal with the chuck. I mean, for £21 who would complain that a keyed chuck is outdated? I cannot stand keyless chucks. I want control!

You can never have too many drills

I swore on the "Holy Ukulele" that I would not ever purchase any more tools...But! since then I bought a new 3Kw Fan heater...:confused:

You are to be commended. You lasted over a WHOLE month since posting the following "I must not buy any more gear.....I must not buy any more gear....."

I personally can understand about the drill purchase. I showed my wife a quote from a woodworking magazine recently that stated "You can never have too many drills". Words of wisdom I tell you :)!

I decided that the one new tool I could not do without Is another Parrot Vice..I have one already that is dedicated to making the string gauges and it gets grease and gunge on it so it's best to keep it away from the wood working.....So I ordered a new one from Axminster tools...while ordering it online the computer crashed:mad: and I had to start ordering again...When I went to the checkout page I realised that I'd made a mistake and somehow ordered two :eek:..I was going to cancel one of them..Then I thought Oh!:wtf: the other will come in handy for something... so now I've got two on the way:)

Top Bottom