UWCV T's

Any preview? Cost? Not that either matters. I'm just curious.

Put me down for an XL. :)

Mike, can folks order one from you even if we're on the other side of the planet and can't attend UWC?

You, an XL? Who is going to be in there with you? :)

I was wondering about that myself. Darn, if Sukie needs an XL, maybe I should get a XXL. Trying to remember if the shirts run small. Think I'll change mine to an XL - more room for relaxing the abdominals.

I was wondering about that myself. Darn, if Sukie needs an XL, maybe I should get a XXL. Trying to remember if the shirts run small. Think I'll change mine to an XL - more room for relaxing the abdominals.

Oh, Bonita! You are a medium at biggest. I just like roomy?

Edit: l I think he really just wants a idea of how many to order? It's the least I can do.

Trying to get a rough head count of how many UWC shirts I should have made. They should be very cool.

Said I already voted. I did, Large, but voting again for an XL too. Will take both - I think the new Large is actually XL today.

Oh, Bonita! You are a medium at biggest. I just like roomy?

Edit: l I think he really just wants a idea of how many to order? It's the least I can do.

Trust me, Sukie, I'm no medium, at least not anymore. Last couple of different mediums I tried on, fit like a glove is supposed to fit my hand. I like comfy which is roomy. I need even more room now that a shoulder replacement is coming up after this summer's uke fests are done. I'll have matching shoulders and hopefully feel and look balanced in more ways than one.

A big aloha to ya UWCers, and see yers soon !!!!
I've gone the medium the last few times, hope it will still work for me.
Yaaaaaay for May.
Cheers,
Jen :)
PS thanks Tim for alerting me to this via fb !

One, XL, please.

I'm not likely to be there, but that doesn't preclude buying one if you offer them online.

As a medium sized woman, I like XL shirts. They cover the gut and cover the butt. Perfect for wearing over leggings or with jeans. Can double as nightshirts on cold winter nights.

Do you have a shirt vendor in mind? I ask, because I've always found shirts by American Apparel to run small.

I could only vote for one... But we'll want one XL, one L and two M.

UWC here we come! Yay!!

Jill

Voted for XL.

I wanna see the logo!!! PLEASE!

Is a 5xl possible?

Trying to get a rough head count of how many UWC shirts I should have made. They should be very cool.

Would love to have a Tshirt if possible, but I require a 5xl. This will be my first year at UWC and I can't wait!

Top Bottom