Southern California Ukulele Festival

this sounds cool! do us a favor and every month, post in this thread to revive it if it hasnt been getting any traffic. that way the ones that wanna go to this wont forget (my memory SUCKS)

What he said...

I would love to go to this, never been whats it about? like what goes on....

Howlie Boy

lol ill be sure to re-post it so you guys dont for get.

I started going to this when my uncle led one of the work shops,
i missed last year "family stuff" but it be cool to meet up with all the diffrent UU members.

Don't forget about the San Diego Ukulele Festival too. I went last year...pretty fun. I hung out with Victoria Vox (friend of friend..yeh I know..I am pretty cool) all day... great voice..:D

they get diffrent people to do work shops they got diffrent people one year kimo hussey came down another year james hill and britney paiva its real cool geting to see all the diffrent players i enjoyed it but ill be honest i was the youngest guy there so....

Don't forget about the San Diego Ukulele Festival too. I went last year...pretty fun. I hung out with Victoria Vox (friend of friend..yeh I know..I am pretty cool) all day... great voice..:D

o ive heard about that one to that be one to check out to

I attended last year's festival. We should all definitely meet up there and sport the UU shirt. Maybe Aldrine can make an appearance and do a workshop.

Hey ukulele peoplez!!!! i was at a hula festival when i ran across the flyer for the ukulele festival so i thought ide drop a reminder be sure to check it out. :D

bump bump bump

All UU peeps that go to this show, please wear your shirts and find one another. I have a feeling it's going to be a good show. I tried to get us (Aldrine) in this year but they told me they were already booked solid. Hopefully next year they can bring us up. Seeing all the shirts walking around might help convince them. ;)

All UU peeps that go to this show, please wear your shirts and find one another. I have a feeling it's going to be a good show. I tried to get us (Aldrine) in this year but they told me they were already booked solid. Hopefully next year they can bring us up. Seeing all the shirts walking around might help convince them. ;)

I'll be there sportin' mine. I'm hoping to shoot some video of Club Night (Fri.)and Dom (Sat.). Anyone interested in going out to eat Fri. night after Club Night, let me know.

Actually ke leo will be performing with Island Bazaar's Kolohe group on Friday night as will I. Make sure you all come out to see us at club night.

Top Bottom