Pono MTDX-E Solid Mahogany Tenor Acoustic/Electric Pickup Deluxe Edition with Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

King David

Reaction score
38028-1S.jpg

Up for your consideration is a Mahogany Pono Tenor Ukulele model MTDX-E purchased new at the end of last year. This deluxe model includes the beautiful upgraded: high gloss finish, fine ebony wood accompaniments, black fancy closed geared tuners, and a professionally installed Pono passive pickup for 1/4" jack electric plug and play. Uke crazy case also included.

-Solid Mahogany top, back, and sides
-Ebony faceplate, fingerboard, and bridge
-Rope marquetry rosette
-Pearl logo and position dots
-Bone nut and saddle
-High Gloss Finish
-Closed geared tuners

No major dents or blemishes, if anything minor tiny surface ghost lines from occasional picking in particular centering around the soundhole(not able to capture in photos as nearly invisible when lighted).

PRICE REDUCED TO:After Paypal fees, shipping, and handling I am asking $500 shipped ground lower-48 conUS case included.

Will not disappoint! Why this uke over the rest? Beautiful finish, remains true to traditional and conventional build aesthetics via closed geared tuners and an elegant rope rosette which tops off the simplistic beauty. Same high standard sounding Mahogany Pono is known for. Most importantly presence of a factory installed pickup for instant plug and play so you never miss out on such opportunities or even for jamming. Selling as I'm set on concert bodies/super concerts and in the hole from them. Please PM with any interest or questions, no need to type "PM Sent" trust me I'm aware.... thanks! Aloha

1133-6S.jpg

60900-2S.jpg

70032-3S.jpg

Attachments

• 1S.jpg
    1S.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 2S.jpg
    2S.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 3S.jpg
    3S.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 4S.jpg
    4S.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 5S.jpg
    5S.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reserved for extra pics

93827-4S.jpg

47076-5S.jpg

Attachments

• 6S.jpg
    6S.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 12
  • WP_20130409_008.jpg
    WP_20130409_008.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Price reduced to $500 shipped ground conUS, you will absolutely love this one!

3x price reduces, just gonna keep this one for the pickup it sounds too good plugged in and I can't get enough to cover the cost + pickup in my other uke. Thanks for the 700 or so views hope you enjoyed UU. Aloha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom