New Luis Feu De Mesquita ukes!

Stevelele

Reaction score
He just made four of them. Two are for sale. Check these babies out. Word on the street is that they sound amazing:

lfdmukes.jpg

He just made four of them. Two are for sale. Check these babies out. Word on the street is that they sound amazing:

View attachment 51650

Ooh, they look awesome! The one on the right with the beveled edge looks sweet! Thanks for the heads up, Steve... even though I won't be purchasing one haha.

Ooh, they look awesome! The one on the right with the beveled edge looks sweet! Thanks for the heads up, Steve... even though I won't be purchasing one haha.

Dan my other pal Daniel(nogdam) big Lfdm fan..i think he is going to have 2 of them the new one could be in the pictures

Dan my other pal Daniel(nogdam) big Lfdm fan..i think he is going to have 2 of them the new one could be in the pictures

I want to try one out! LoL But maybe best I don't, otherwise my wallet will take a hit.

I want to try one out! LoL But maybe best I don't, otherwise my wallet will take a hit.

I think the sinker Redwood one might be his..ask um nicely and he might bring it next time he come Oahu with his MB..I went to lunch with Daniel and Stan..super nice guy..and he plays good too..

no, that's not his--that one is for sale a remenyi house of music and so is the one next to it. Daniel's hasn't been made yet, I don't think

I think the sinker Redwood one might be his..ask um nicely and he might bring it next time he come Oahu with his MB..I went to lunch with Daniel and Stan..super nice guy..and he plays good too..

no, that's not his--that one is for sale a remenyi house of music and so is the one next to it. Daniel's hasn't been made yet, I don't think

OK Steve which one is yours..or 2

You guys won't have to wait long since Andrew from HMS ordered a few! Maybe I should put Roger Tuners! Naaahhh....Can't afford but those sure look nice. You gonna be impressed w/ sound and build quality. I love cutaways!! I keep my specs secret so that no one copy it! LOL

Last edited:
You guys won't have to wait long since Andrew from HMS ordered a few! Maybe I should put Roger Tuners! Naaahhh....Can't afford but those sure look nice. You gonna be impressed w/ sound and build quality. I love cutaways!! I keep my specs secret so that no one copy it! LOL

You should get the Rogers Tuners..I bet Steve beat you to them..
they are nice man..it would look good on the slotted headstock....Rob Rogers seems like a good guy

Daniel,just drink one less Starbucks a day and you have enough money..for real

Last edited:
Wow....Luis did some amazing work on these ukes once again.... Believe me, anyone who tries or playes his uke will tell you.....they sound amazing!!!! Well, I never look back or touch anything else since the day that Luis sold me one of his first custom ukes..........

You can hear how his uke can sound like on my cover of Bizarre Love Triangle on my Souncloud account......the uke you're hearing is a LFDM.....

This is one of the best uke soundclips i've ever heard. way to go, bao!
Wow....Luis did some amazing work on these ukes once again.... Believe me, anyone who tries or playes his uke will tell you.....they sound amazing!!!! Well, I never look back or touch anything else since the day that Luis sold me one of his first custom ukes..........

You can hear how his uke can sound like on my cover of Bizarre Love Triangle on my Souncloud account......the uke you're hearing is a LFDM.....

no, no rogers for me. one thing i can't get myself to spend big on is tuners

I'm like you...I don't believe in perfect intonation and once the strings stretch, I barely touch the tuners. I didn't even want to spend extra money on waverlys

no, no rogers for me. one thing i can't get myself to spend big on is tuners

I don't normally spend anything extra on tuners, but had to cough up some cash for the Gilberts on my Kerry Char... just figured aesthetically it'd mesh well with the African Blackwood.

Top Bottom