Uke Republic Question

bborzell

Reaction score
I've spent the last week leaving several phone messages at Uke Republic regarding Pono Pro Classic tenors with no response. Is this a common experience for folks trying to make contact with this store?

Last edited:
Nope, we is usually really quick. I bought a few ukes from Mike and the service was tops. Did you try an email, maybe he is out of town or something.

Very unusual

Nope, not common at all. I usually hear back from him almost immediately. I wonder if he out of town.

I sent him a message yesterday via the contact form on the website, and it was answered within an hour.

Agree with the others. Mike had always responded quickly to my inquiries. I do mostly contact him via email.

Have not had this problem and I've been buying stuff and interacting with him for 2+ years both in person and via email. Hope that your problem is sorted. g2

My experience with Mike has always been A+ service. He always returns my calls or emails in a timely manner. Great service!

I'm going to add to all the agreement here. Mike's my go-to guy. I've sent him a lot of (long) emails, and he always answers back very quickly. I think the longest it ever took was 3-4 hours and I haven't ever been careful about what time of his day I send those emails from the other side of the world. Excellent service and very happy to answer any and all questions!

Mike has always responded very quickly and so nice and courteous....a real nice guy....hope you all right Mike....I agree send him a email.... hope you got the right number..:)

Mike just called me. He had lost my number and then found it. All is well.

I saw on facebook that Mike was "formerly employed" at Uke Repubilc. What's up with that?

Top Bottom