PDA

View Full Version : Flea Market Firefly Banjolele For Sale

bradlkm
04-11-2013, 04:28 AM
I've got a Flea Market Firefly banjolele for sale. It has all the standard features (soprano size, polycarbonate fretboard, friction tuners). I bought it new in November 2012, and have simply found that I enjoy my tenor uke much more than the Firefly (although it is fun to play fast!).

I am attaching several pictures below. I would definitely call it Like-New condition, with no discernible scratches or dings. I can provide more information if needed. Just ask!

I am asking $130, and $12 for shipping within the US. I am willing to ship internationally, and would negotiate shipping price with the buyer.

Thanks for looking!
-bradlkm

bradlkm
04-11-2013, 04:32 AM
A few more pictures. . .

perep
04-11-2013, 07:38 AM
Would love to get one but I prefer the walnut neck & wood fret board. Good price though. Does it come with gig bag?

bradlkm
04-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Would love to get one but I prefer the walnut neck & wood fret board. Good price though. Does it come with gig bag?

No gig bag unfortunately. Looks like that is currently a $35 add-on from their site.

For the wood fretboard, if I were going to buy a new one I'd probably stick with the molded poly fretboard, as it has a much nicer feel than I would have thought. I would instead use the upgrade money for the peghead (geared) tuners. Of course that is just personal preference (likely from a severe lack of patience with tuning)!

strumsilly
04-11-2013, 07:52 AM
I bought a used one off the bay awhile ago. It has the plastic fretboard too. I had one with a wooden fretboard a while back, and they play the same. It is a bit harder to see the frets because they are dark too. but they are fun, light, and loud little buggers. good luck with the sale

mingus
04-11-2013, 08:35 AM
pm sent - thanks!