The Best Of Time - Styx Cover

erivel

Reaction score
Howdy folks,
I posted this video over on this week's Seasons thread. My high school prom song. I was a bit reluctant to submit this as I had a real difficult time with it. The vocals are way out of my range and the chord changes were throwing me for a loop. Plus I didn't have a jumpsuit to wear...bummer! So here's the result of countless false starts...

Hey! That was my prom song too . . . but I'm pretty sure I'm older than you. It was current when I graduated.

Can you post the chords or tabs?

That was awesome by the way! I wouldn't have ever thought to play that on a uke.

Hey! That was my prom song too . . . but I'm pretty sure I'm older than you. It was current when I graduated.

Can you post the chords or tabs?

That was awesome by the way! I wouldn't have ever thought to play that on a uke.

Thanks Gary! I think that came out in '82? Yeah my prom was in '88. Not sure why they voted on an older song, other than the title...at least it wasn't Mr. Roboto!

I'll try to post the chords when I get a chance.

Thanks Gary! I think that came out in '82? Yeah my prom was in '88. Not sure why they voted on an older song, other than the title...at least it wasn't Mr. Roboto!

I'll try to post the chords when I get a chance.

Thanks.

I graduated in '81. "Paradise Theater" must have come out that year. Mr. Roboto was the song that made me completely stop listening to Styx.

This rocks BIG time!!! If I could play 1/1000th as good as you, Eric, I would be in 7th Heaven! You really inspire me!!! I really enjoyed this cover so much -- thank you for sharing this with us! :)

Top Bottom