Cool Ukulele T-Shirt For Sale

Ukejungle

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Wanted to share this with UU. I just bought this T-Shirt from a guy. He stated it was an XL but it doesn't fit me. It must be a medium - the shoulders are 18 1/2 inches wide at the top and 19 inches under the arms. It is very well made. High Quality and a rare puppy as these were passed out to the crew of Eddie Vedder's Uke tour. I paid $35 for it.

$25.00 PayPal includes shipping. Please excuse me for posting here -was going to list it in Market Place but it's not a UKe, I thought someone would like to own it from UU.

Thanks,
Trey

Attachments

• Eddie2.jpg
    Eddie2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Eddie1.jpg
    Eddie1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
nice shirt mate. No, as far as I am aware it's fine to post this on the marketplace board...folks post DVDs, books, cases, straps etc all the time.

Just moving there now. Good luck with the sale and welcome to the UU Trey, cheers

:cheers:

hi there, while we are talking fit... How long is it, please?

Wanted to share this with UU. I just bought this T-Shirt from a guy. He stated it was an XL but it doesn't fit me. It must be a medium - the shoulders are 18 1/2 inches wide at the top and 19 inches under the arms. It is very well made. High Quality and a rare puppy as these were passed out to the crew of Eddie Vedder's Uke tour. I paid $35 for it.

$25.00 PayPal includes shipping. Please excuse me for posting here -was going to list it in Market Place but it's not a UKe, I thought someone would like to own it from UU.

Thanks,
Trey

PM sent.
--G

Top Bottom