Steampunk Uke

Gadzukes!

Reaction score
Last year I was one of the winners in Kala's design a Ukadelic contest. I submitted a few designs, and they chose my American flag entry. Well I just got word that they're going to produce my steampunk entry as well! Yay! That was my favorite, and I'm very excited about it. Had to share it with everyone. :)

Last year I was one of the winners in Kala's design a Ukadelic contest. I submitted a few designs, and they chose my American flag entry. Well I just got word that they're going to produce my steampunk entry as well! Yay! That was my favorite, and I'm very excited about it. Had to share it with everyone. :)

Do you have pictures? I'm sure folks will be interested....

Congrats! I think I remember that one. Steampunk is very popular.

–Lori

OMG. I'm a RABID steampunk fan. I would LOVE one of these. Incredible work!

I like the look more than the Tiki King steampunk Fluke.

That looks really cool. Am I the only one wondering how they could even make that in real life? I'm excited to see how they turn out :)
It's a Ukadelic model, so it's simply printed onto the uke.

Hi, congrats on winning the contest and having 2 of your designs made! The steam punk fans might like to see a custom made one I recently saw on the Reddit ukulele group.

The gallery is here: "Meet Naoko" and the post comments are here. Warning though, some comments on Reddit can contain some rude language.

Wow, congratulations!!! I don't really neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it but it's just so neat looking I might have to have one anyway!

Oh, nice! I have been captivated by the tartan Ukadelic but I'm going to have to throw it over for your steampunk.

Top Bottom