Wanted: High end custom ukuleles

Ukulele Friend

Reaction score
Aloha,

I am in the market for certain custom or high end ukuleles such as any of the following: Custom Kamaka, Moore Bettah, Kawika, Lymana, Scheurenbrand, Koa Works, G-String, Glyph, Island Traditions, Les Rietfors or Pegasus Ukuleles, etc. Should you have something along these lines that you are looking to liquidate please email me a few photos, a brief description of the condition of the instrument, and your asking price. Thank you kindly for your time.

Aloha,

I am in the market for certain custom or high end ukuleles such as any of the following: Custom Kamaka, Moore Bettah, Kawika, Lymana, Scheurenbrand, Koa Works, G-String, Glyph, Island Traditions, Les Rietfors or Pegasus Ukuleles, etc. Should you have something along these lines that you are looking to liquidate please email me a few photos, a brief description of the condition of the instrument, and your asking price. Thank you kindly for your time.

bump...still looking for 'goodies'. :)

Aloha Shawn..
just wanted to say Hi to you, I met you at the Ukulele Picnic..i was the guy who was hanging out with MGM next to the Ukulele guild tent..i kept feeding your daughter popcorn (sorry).. haha

anyway hope things going well with you and the family..too much rain today..
hope to see you around take care, Len

Last edited:
Aloha Len,

It's always great meeting with the UU 'gang'. Thank you so much for the great conversation that day and of course your generosity with the popcorn. It's always a treat to meet with people from UU and Fleamarketmusic. Do keep in touch and hope to see you at the Ukulele Festival this year as well. :)

all the best,
Shawn Y.

Aloha Shawn..
just wanted to say Hi to you, I met you at the Ukulele Picnic..i was the guy who was hanging out with MGM next to the Ukulele guild tent..i kept feeding your daughter popcorn (sorry).. haha

anyway hope things going well with you and the family..too much rain today..
hope to see you around take care, Len

Aloha Shawn, good to see you here in UU.

just wanted to say hi to you, I'm the one who emailed you asking all sorts of questions about Rollo Scheurenbrand and MB's uke.
I'm also friend with Len hehe

take care
Jenny

Hi Jenny,

You certainly have 'great' taste in ukes. Lets keep in touch along the way. We're always getting new inventory in from some of Hawaii's finest luthiers.

thank you for dropping me a line :)
Shawn Y.

Aloha Shawn, good to see you here in UU.

just wanted to say hi to you, I'm the one who emailed you asking all sorts of questions about Rollo Scheurenbrand and MB's uke.
I'm also friend with Len hehe

take care
Jenny

bump once more....on the look out for some great ukes and willing to pay a premium for the right goodies. :)

Aloha,

Aloha J,

Thank you kindly for your message and the opportunity to purchase the David Newton ukulele. Unfortunately, it is not one that we are looking to acquire at the moment although I'm sure it plays wonderfully. Please forgive me for posting this response to the listing itself but I was unable to respond to your private message due to a 'full' inbox. Please do keep me in mind should you come across any of the ukes mentioned in my listing as we are always in the market for any of those builders and do pay premium prices for the right pieces.

all the best,
Shawn Y.

bump once more....on the look out for some great ukes and willing to pay a premium for the right goodies. :)

Aloha,

I have a mya moe tenor lap steel and a K1 concert koa kanilea if these are of interest to you if so I can send pics

aloha trevorg888,

thank you kindly for the offer but i'm really looking for the 'extra special' pieces, handcrafted out of Hawaii. Willing to pay a premium for certain ukes so if you happen to have a Moore Bettah, Kawika, Lymana, or any of the other ukes I mentioned earlier - please do let me know.

all the best,
Shawn Y.

Aloha,

Aloha LokeLanify,

Thank you for the referral info. I'll take a look. There are lots of great builders out there.

all the best,
Shawn Y.

Maybe you would like a Stevens-Ukulele from Munich: http://www.guitars.de/stevens-custom-guitars/galerie/akustik-instrumente/

I have tried the Silver Oak Concert Model, it is a special series model an I loved it, a real high quality instrument! (I ordered a custom from this shop)

Soundsample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrOYCXxX3o0

Kind regards

Top Bottom