Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" (ukulele cover)

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I posted an earlier version of this tune on our Seasons 60 of the Ukulele this week, but I did it over and here's the "latest...and at least a little better" version than what's on the Seasons! :) Why better? Because...

1) I didn't need to cheat off the lyrics sheet! ;-)
2) I think I am getting the hang of that E chord, finally! Yahooo! (Campbell, if you are reading this, I hope you'll see an improvement, here!) :)
3) The rhythm of the uke playing vs singing felt better, too!

So, is it a done deal on this tune? Of course not! So much more to go, but I take Al Wood's advice on recording videos because it allows me to see, over the course of time, how things do improve and evolve -- and that's all part of this wonderful journey of uke playing!

Now, enough of my pontificating, and on with the song! Please enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much, Campbell! I can always count on you for your feedback, as well as steadfast encouragement and support! It really means a lot to me that you take time to watch and give your comments! You are the best! :)

Wow Chelle! That was a rock solid performance. I can't quite believe the gains you have made in your playing in just a couple of weeks! Marvelous work, looking forward to many more.

Top Bottom