Great ANOTHER addiction

JB in Alabama

Reaction score
:cool:seems like this is going to be fun. In Hawaii two weeks ago, my son (11) and I decided to give ukes a try. Bought a couple and are just getting started!

Welcome to UU JB. And it sounds like Welcome to UAS (ukulele acquisition syndrome).... But that's like a good addiction, right?

Welcome to UU lots of great info and people. Congrats on the new ukes!

Aloha JB,
Aloha From Hawaii....Welcome to the UU forums, you former lurker...have fun and enjoy...lots of friendly and nice members here offering great advice...have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings
Glad you had a great time in hawaii..:)

Aloha and welcome to UU, JB. I hope you two learn to enjoy the uke half as much as I do.

Have fun and keep us posted

The welcomes are appreciated!

We want to the ukesite store in haleiwa on the north shore and Aaron helped us. My son chose an Islander mt-4 and I picked a Luna tattoo TTN-mah. They had about a MILLION in that small store! It sure seemed like it anyway.

Before we left Hawaii, I happened on a gold label Sonny D so we ended up shipping home three! So apparently, the addiction has set in already.
We are at a basic point in learning, but moving along nicely.
My wife is getting a little interested now and she keeps picking up the Sonny D because she likes its sound!

We will see what happens next.

Top Bottom