SnakeOilers first tour!!! Columbus and Pittsburgh

SnakeOiler

Reaction score
Well, it's set for the SnakeOiler's first road trip. We're hitting the Mid-west for a happy weekend. Friday, January 23 at The Summit/Cafe Bourbon Street
2216 Summit St. in beautiful downtown Columbus Oh. for the Whoa Nelly CD release party. So all the Columbus peeps here better come out and say "Yo".
Then a short drive up I70 to Steel Town on the 24th to play a yet TBA show in P-burgh(what's with that "H" anyway?) with the Typewriter Girls.
Junior's psyched as he'll get out of a day of school and I'm ready to do some rockin'. Hope to see you all there!!!

Check out mySpace for more details as they develop.

That's so cool!

Snake Suspenderz had our first tour last January when we went to Portland to play at the National Kazoo Day celebration. We stopped the night before in Centralia and played the Matrix Coffeehouse.

This year we're doing the Kazoo Day thang again and we're hoping to put together at least one more gig so we can have a second tour.

(We still can't decide if these little ones are tour-lets or tour-ettes.)

Good Luck with the Show

SnakeOiler... good for you. If I can make it there, I'll try. So much to do, so little time, though.

If I do make it, I'll see you there. If I don't make it, I am sure that it'll be my loss.

Well, it's set for the SnakeOiler's first road trip. We're hitting the Mid-west for a happy weekend. Friday, January 23 at The Summit/Cafe Bourbon Street
2216 Summit St. in beautiful downtown Columbus Oh. for the Whoa Nelly CD release party. So all the Columbus peeps here better come out and say "Yo".
Then a short drive up I70 to Steel Town on the 24th to play a yet TBA show in P-burgh(what's with that "H" anyway?) with the Typewriter Girls.
Junior's psyched as he'll get out of a day of school and I'm ready to do some rockin'. Hope to see you all there!!!

Check out mySpace for more details as they develop.
Snakes, My brother lives on Summit St. I'll let him know you'll be in town and on his street! He's a great musician who would love to check out your show...thanks for the invite. e.lo..

Top Bottom