Happy New Uke Day! - KoAloha Concert

we tigers

Reaction score
My new uke has arrived. It's a beautiful little fellow with the setting sun captured in the grain of the wood. Resonant, full, clear but very warm and sweet sounding. Exceeds expectations!

98AC5680-8928-4A50-84E2-839B51B54E66-972-0000007F8772A2E0_zps4db3fc49.jpg

56E65E46-FF2E-439F-A949-8D1FE899163E-972-0000007F8EAE9146_zps0ee0b0c9.jpg

I'm looking forward to record some videos with this stunning instrument!

Aloha WT,
Wow Love the orange and gold hues in the koa and dark stridations...I love mine too..have fun and enjoy...happy strummings..

Great looking uke, I bet it is sweet sounding. Hard to find nice ukes where you live I bet, but you went for one of the best

Just lovely. Congratulations

Congratulations! I know you will love your beautiful KoAloha. I love the little light triangle at the base of the top. ("base of the top"? Well, you know what I mean!)

Congratulations on the beautiful ukulele! I like the striping in the grain. It makes the uke look a little like a ... um .... tiger. :)

Congratulations! It's my favorite uke, and yours has a beautiful grain.

Congrats Michael! Looking forward to your videos.

Love it! Congrats, hope it serves you well for many, many years!

Congratulations, that's a beauty. I really love the KoAloha "voice" and I think maybe the concert and longneck soprano show it better than any of the other sizes. Sometimes I regret selling my concert even though it wasn't really that different from the longneck soprano that I have now.

I hope it serves you well for many years and I look forward to seeing it in the seasons!

John

Very nice Michael.

You got a particularly good looking one. You needed a Hawaiian-made koa uke.

Top Bottom