Ohana SK-38 on the way from Mim.

Pondoro

Reaction score
This will be a partner, an upgrade, and a spare for my favorite soprano, an Ohana SK-35. I got the SK-35 before the SK-38's were launched. I've really wanted and SK-38, now I will have one.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

USPS Tracking website states that my new uke is now in "Cincinnati" and will be delivered on Monday. I would got fetch it today if possible but I think waiting for Monday should be no problem.

I'm sure you'll love it - I've read such great things about the SK-38, and love the Ohanas I've played. We'll share a NUD - today my soon-to-be concert is at a UPS facility about 20 miles from my house.

Congratulations!

Got the SK-38 today. It is lighter than the Sk-35 (just a bit) and looks older. It is a "second" and the matte finish has a few thin spots, causing it to looks older still (I got a price break and I knew about it).

Sound is similar to my SK-35, the SK-35 is louder, but it is older and it got significantly louder as it aged. I plan to play these two a long time. The SK-35 has been my favorite and I think the SK-38 can (perhaps) displace it. I wanted two in case one gets damaged or stolen. The third wave of uke popularity will not last forever, who knows how long I can get ukes this good at these prices.

Last edited:
Congratulations! We'd all love to see pix!

Top Bottom