FS /Maybe FT: Pono MC Mahogany Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

remy26

Reaction score
I was thinking about not re-posting this one, but I really prefer tenors, so this should go to someone who appreciates a good concert ukulele.

This is really a great low cost uke. I love the fatter feel of the neck and it has a wonderful tone different to other concerts I've played. It's a little more subdued and mellow than some, but still has a very sweet brightness to it as well. Overall, a really great solid mahogany ukulele for a great price. Currently strung with Savarez HT Alliance strings. Condition is excellent. Will ship in a Steady semi-hardshell case.

$235 shipped

The price includes shipping and any PayPal fees. US sales and shipping to confirmed PP addresses only please.

I might be open to a trade for an interesting tenor.

A few more pics here:

http://s872.photobucket.com/user/nasoj26/slideshow/Pono MC

I bought it at Aloha Warehouse in SF and Edgar sets them up before they go out. I have changed the strings since buying and haven't noticed any needed adjustments after the change.

do you know how to cancel order from HMS

I bought it at Aloha Warehouse in SF and Edgar sets them up before they go out. I have changed the strings since buying and haven't noticed any needed adjustments after the change.

That's actually a good deal, the reason why I order from HMS is just the setup. And the price of this concert is nearly the same as that soprano.

some questions left:

1.Do you know how to cancel order from HMS?
2.Does paypal accept international credit card?(shipping address is in US)
3.how old is the uke?

thank you:p

Hi linhentge1993,

1. I don't know, but I'm sure a quick call or email to them would andwer the question (I hate to pull business away from them though! You should ask what they can do for you with a switch of your soprano order for a concert order too. They may be able to work with you.)

2. I would assume that if you set up a PP account that you can attach your credit card, but I can't say for sure. Do you have an account already?

3. I bought the uke around last December, I believe. I've had it just a few months.

Thanks!

remy26,

I already sent them an email. If the order can be canceled I will try to buy your MC. :rolleyes:

By the way, I remember in your previous post you said the MC was going to be sold, what happened to that trade?

Yes I have one paypal account, but never figure out how to use it:(
I left US last year so can only use international credit card:(, but the uke will ship to my friend in Ohio:p.

thank you!

I had a buyer with a plan similar to yours ( international with US address), but in the end, we couldn't finalize the deal because we couldn't work it out with the third party shipper.

I'm actually from Ohio myself!

They already shipped my uke

remy26,

Andrew told me it's ok to cancel the order yesterday:confused:......but today I got the email that hms already shipped my uke out

I should have called them instead of writing email:(.......Now my budget is not enough to buy this MC

It's a great uke, I believe someone else will come and buy it soon.:D

You are a nice guy, I will buy from you next time:)

Thank you!

Hey linhentge1993,

No problem, I'm sure you'll love the sop at least as well! Thanks for the update and the compliment. You are a nice person too!

For everyone else,

This uke is still available!

remy26,

Andrew told me it's ok to cancel the order yesterday:confused:......but today I got the email that hms already shipped my uke out

I should have called them instead of writing email:(.......Now my budget is not enough to buy this MC

It's a great uke, I believe someone else will come and buy it soon.:D

You are a nice guy, I will buy from you next time:)

Thank you!

Just wanted to add that I might be able to add in some cash for the right tenor in a trade. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, but I'll know it when I see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom