Newly Updated Uke Chord Chart Site

ukemunga

Reaction score
Beta testers wanted. I've just redesigned the entire site and I'd like to know what you think. Always open to constructive comments.

Sure, it's also a bit of shameless self promotion, but if I don't do it, who will?

:eek:

http://www.ukechordchart.com

Thanks!

From my iPad (Safari browser), I'm only seeing the left half of the site. Cuts off after the "t" in "The Ukulele Chord Chart to Learn t". Strange, i can scroll up and down but cant find a way to get to the right side. I'll have to try later on the PC. Other than that, the front page looks great and the PDF download worked fine and also looked great.

From my iPad (Safari browser), I'm only seeing the left half of the site. Cuts off after the "t" in "The Ukulele Chord Chart to Learn t". Strange, i can scroll up and down but cant find a way to get to the right side. I'll have to try later on the PC. Other than that, the front page looks great and the PDF download worked fine and also looked great.

Thanks. I just discovered the bottom scrollbar does not show also. Gotta fix that.

I knew it wouldn't fit the iPad screen because the pixel dimensions are too wide for the device. The page width is 1145 pixels. I've got to make the bottom scrollbar work or I'm out of luck there.

Next step may be to get a "responsive" theme so the width varies with the device.

With Firefox, the page is too big for the browser window (it cuts off after the words "Learn to"). There's a scroll bar at the bottom, but it's always better not to have to use one. It probably sucks to have to try to design a page to accommodate so many different browsers. Otherwise, the site looks great.

With Firefox, the page is too big for the browser window (it cuts off after the words "Learn to"). There's a scroll bar at the bottom, but it's always better not to have to use one. It probably sucks to have to try to design a page to accommodate so many different browsers. Otherwise, the site looks great.

Thanks for the info.

Probably not Firefox. What's your screen resolution? My stats are showing that more than 63% of viewers are using screens that are 1280 x 1429 or larger. 16% are using 1024 x 1257 which would require scroll bars along with smaller sizes.

That's why I need a responsive "theme" which adjusts the width of the site to fit the browser window. That's next. Maybe...

Nice work.

Not sure what you did, but it looks just fine on iPad, no scroll bar even. :cool:

Same here. It's looks perfect on my iPad mini (fullpage, no scroll bar, for both landscape and portrait). Great job! :)

My IPad (not IPad2 or 3) looks great

Works fine on Windows 8 on my desktop. Nice job

I would love to be able to click and enlarge the images of the charts so I could see them better and know what is included for purchase

Its the nicest chord chart I have found.
When I printed (the free download), the bottom of the G row was cut off after the 4th fret. I think you could shrink the top heading and picture a line or two and get the bottom to print out fully.
But overall a great improvement and I already have it taped to my music stand.
Thanks, Bob

Top Bottom