New cheapo uke day

oldetymey

Reaction score
Not sure what Im going to do with this. But I scored it for 20 bucks off the local craigslist. I may just set it up for my kids to play with. Makala mk-s. image.jpg not much to look at or to play for that matter but a good beater for the price just like brand new. It may become a take to work uke. I was going to use my vintage silvertone for that but Ive grown to like that one too much to trash it at work

Kind of hurts after all the pontificating I did about having one uke I now have 4. Albeit 1 good one and 3 crappy ones. Still makes me a bit of a hypocrite. Damn things multiply like bunnies

Tell me about it. LOL. I tried splitting them up (home [different rooms], office, car), but it didn't work.

Great Score Olde Timey,
Congrats....I got me a new holy grail great uke yesterday...I am sure it will never leave the house....he he
If you think you buy too many ukes when there are great deals, I have a soulation, buy a great expensive ukulele
and exhaust your bank account...hee hee then I am sure you will have resolved your UAS :) FOR NOW!!!

Tell me about it. LOL. I tried splitting them up (home [different rooms], office, car), but it didn't work.

Great Score Olde Timey,
Congrats....I got me a new holy grail great uke yesterday...I am sure it will never leave the house....he he
If you think you buy too many ukes when there are great deals, I have a soulation, buy a great expensive ukulele
and exhaust your bank account...hee hee then I am sure you will have resolved your UAS :) FOR NOW!!!

At least my little collection hasnt exceeded the Andrew Jackson area yet. I do look on the Clists, and flea markets, garage sales etc......The last 2 I bought were both 20 bucks so thats not too bad. Honestly I have no idea why I bought this one. Its not a terrible little uke. The strings are garbage, but the setup isnt unplayable like some cheapos Ive seen, and Kala put a little more effort into the fake rosewood fingerboard, as opposed to just painting it black. Itll come in useful for something...

Top Bottom