What's Your Favorite Chord Finder App (iOS)

grownupboy

Reaction score
hey all,

wondering what everyone's using for a chordfinder app on iPhones/iPads? found a good one online at:

http://ukebuddy.com/chord-finder

but would be cool to have an app for those times when the site might not be available.

what are you all using?

thanks for your input!

karl

I like that. It shows several inversions.

I had a few I liked, chord apps and tuner apps on the Android platform,but am not happy with what I am finding now that I have an iPhone. All in all I prefer the iPhone, but it lacks in those apps.

I like Guitar Toolkit.

Despite the "G" word in the title, it can be set for ukulele in C or D tunings, as well as bass, banjo, mandolin and other instruments. Includes an accurate tuner, metronome and scales, too.

+1 on Guitar Toolkit. It also has suggested fingerings (as in which finger to use for which note) which comes in handy for those chords that might otherwise cause your fingers to hate one another.

I use UkeMaster

It's not universal, so iphone only, but it has a reverse chordfinder, inversions, and multiple tunings, plus a pitch pipe for tuning up. It's by the same folks who run ukulele.nl

Guitar Toolkit +1 is a KEEPER. Just installed it and found it very easy to use. Together with OnSong You've got it all

Top Bottom