Ukes at The Mandolin Store

MandolinStore

Reaction score
We're trying to get the word out that we are a Uke dealer. For a number of years we here at The Mandolin Store have been the worlds largest mandolin dealer. We carry mandolins, and mandolin family instruments, along with Martin, and Gibson guitars, and a few banjos, but we felt the need to expand and now we're entering the world of Ukes. We carry Martin, Eastman, and Ohana. This is new territory to us for sure but we are looking forward to serving your Uke needs. We offer free shipping and a 48 hour approval period for all of our instruments in the continental US. There is a lot of fear with buying acoustic instruments online, but we here at TMS try to make it a pleasurable experience, with very little risk to you. So when you're ready to buy a Uke, mandolin, guitar, or banjo, or just some accessories, make sure you look us up. We've earned the reputation as the most helpful shop on the planet. We will bend over backwards for you. Stop by www.themandolinstore.com
Thanks!
TMS team

As a recovering mandolin player, I've shared a lot of my money with Dennis and the crew at The Mandolin Store over the years :). While I've never bought a uke from them, these guys are top-notch!

Oh, no, my past has caught up with me! (My mandolin came from the Mandolin Store.) These guys really do have good service it should be interesting to see what they offer in ukes.

John

Top Bottom