HMS theukulelesite going to new yoork end of may with Hawaiian ukuleles

MGM

Reaction score
Hawaii Music Supply aka Theukulelesite will be a vendor in New York Ukulele Festival this year headlined by Raiatea Helm at the lasr weekend in May. If you are able to make it and want to see a ceratin model please post a request...Right now planning on bringing prime examples of all the K brands and a selected number of custom makers..now if only I could edit the typo in the title neeeeeewwwww yooooorrrrkkk

Hawaii Music Supply aka Theukulelesite will be a vendor in New York Ukulele Festival this year headlined by Raiatea Helm at the lasr weekend in May. If you are able to make it and want to see a ceratin model please post a request...Right now planning on bringing prime examples of all the K brands and a selected number of custom makers..now if only I could edit the typo in the title neeeeeewwwww yooooorrrrkkk

That is the closest you will be to me. Might need to stop by and see some!!

Have a Nice trip Mike..the weather should be nice not to hot yet..
Steve(syfa) going to happy to see you guys..you taking Beth too? that would be nice for her..what burrough is the festival in?
Manhattan would be crazy..wow

bring the whole store for Steve..haha/sorry Steve just joking

Last edited:
I wish I could change my screen name -- when I set it up as syfc I had no idea how much I'd be into the uke.

Anyhow, MGM, bring your best! Andrew knows me very well. Bring the Lichty! Bring the Juke-a-lele! Bring them all!

Nice trip Mike..the weather should be nice not to hot yet..
Steve(sfya) going to happy to see you guys..you taking Beth too? that would be nice for her..what burrough is the festival at?
Manhattan would be crazy..wow

bring the whole store for Steve..haha/sorry Steve just joking

I wish I could change my screen name -- when I set it up as syfc I had no idea how much I'd be into the uke.

Anyhow, MGM, bring your best! Andrew knows me very well. Bring the Lichty! Bring the Juke-a-lele! Bring them all!

I have a feeling your gonna pack light on the way back if Steve stops by!

haha--contrary to these claims, I have only 7 ukes at the moment. so i can't promise that I'll buy the whole store. But if you have an m's craft, definitely bring that. And interested in Lichty, too, but if it's too much to bring, don't do it bc of me!
I have a feeling your gonna pack light on the way back if Steve stops by!

right on Steve(sorry syfc) you da man!! a little piece of Hawaii in the Big City..have fun with Mike

Aloha Bruddah Mike,
You get to hobnob with Raiatea Helm man....wish I could go man...I used to live up in the west side...I saw Raiatea at Kanikapila Grill one night...think Na palapalapai was playing..have a
safe trip and a great time checking out da city.....woo hooooo bring me back food from Zabars for me....:drool:

Top Bottom