Anyone play the Graziano Led Jr at Gryphon?

I have tried the led jr. at Gryphon and I do own a Tony Graziano Koa tenor..i had it built last year..let me know what kind of sound you are looking for and I will give you some info

I picked up my uke from Tony..if you can go to his shop if you make an order..all kinds of stuff to see there

I've played a song or two on that uke. It's a nice uke. Any questions in particular? Personally, if I were in the market for a Graziano, I would email him directly. His wait list isn't long right now.

I saw him at this year's Ukulele Festival of Northern California (April 7). He had a very nice sampling of his ukes there, as always. i dodn't have a chance to play any, and I haven't played the one at Gryphon, but I have played some of his ukes at past UFNCs, and thy're really nice.

I played the Led Jr tenor and a used Graziano parlor guitar that they had in stock at the time (2011). I wanted a baritone so visited Tony at his studio in Santa Cruz and subsequently drove home with my super spruce/koa baritone. Tony didn't know which parlor was at Gryphon and I believe he said the Led Jr belonged to someone at Gryphon's. This might explain why it has been at Gryphon for so long and is selling for a top price.

I saw Tony at the Hayward Uke gathering earlier this month. He had a new mahogany baritone that sounded fabulous. I'm amazed how little Tony Graziano is mentioned at UU.

Last edited:
Yeah I am a Tony Graziano fan too..I have a Koa tenor that Tony built for me last year..i met him when I went to pick it up..he very low key and is happy just building a few ukes a month..real nice guy

Tony sends all his ukes to Addam Stark for the finishing..right in Santa Cruz

I guess he has been doing it for so long now that he is happy with word of mouth on his ukes..he told me he not a internet kind of guy..so will never see him on the UU...lol

I purchased the Led Jr ukulele through UU last year. It’s had some playing over the years, but still sounds fantastic. I took it to Tony’s shop, and he seemed happy to see it. Thanks counsel1 for the friendly sale.

I've owned two Grazianos, an 8 string, and a premium koa Camp Uke which I still have. I really kick myself for letting the 8 string go. But, I was a lot younger and dumber back then.

Top Bottom