Reddit Overlap

austin1

Reaction score
So just for fun today, I was bee-bopping around Reddit and found
http://www.reddit.com/r/ukulele/

Which got me wondering: how much of an overlap is there between UU and the reddit sub-forum? I thought I saw one or two handles I recognized.

At any rate, no one's posted on UU around r/ukulele for two years, so here we go again!

Ha ha - yeah there are one or two from on here on Reddit. Including myself. Don't quite follow the up down voting myself. Some helpful threads seem to get downvoted to hell whereas a simple picture of someones new uke that they have named can get dozens of up votes (and vice versa on other days)

I pop in on r/ukulele from time to time. My reddit handle is 5eeso. It used to be boogieshoes.

Last edited:
Ha ha - yeah there are one or two from on here on Reddit. Including myself. Don't quite follow the up down voting myself. Some helpful threads seem to get downvoted to hell whereas a simple picture of someones new uke that they have named can get dozens of up votes (and vice versa on other days)

I saw you!

I have it bookmarked, and occasionally post a link to my blog or some other uke thing I've found online. This place is 110% more useful though, and nicer. (don't cross reddit)

Top Bottom