Ukulele players are AWESOME!!! In case you didn't know

Uke Republic

Reaction score
I ship all over the world and I must say that a common thread among ukulele players globaly is that they are AWESOME!!! Really very nice email and phone conversations with so many and then this forum has such a welcoming vibe to it. Okay , had to get that off my chest.

Bravo ukulele players!!!:D

The people who ship ukes are also generally a great bunch to work with. At least the smaller businesses.

I wonder if median age may have something to do with it? But for whatever reason, I couldn't agree more.

Wouldn't you agree that most are low key, laid back, easy to please types that know how to glean a bit of enjoyment from life?

Maybe it's just the uke therapy.

I wonder if median age may have something to do with it?

What WOULD you say the median age is? Either way, I am learning there a lot of great people in this musical circle as well. I gotta step up my "great people" game if I am ever going to fit in :)

Been finding that uke players are multi-talented.....I have seen painters, sketches, even unicycle riding ( I do that one too :) ) AND as Mike said, AWESOME!

Good thread.

I think I take to the uke with fun in mind, and this matters all over.

I ship all over the world and I must say that a common thread among ukulele players globaly is that they are AWESOME!!! Really very nice email and phone conversations with so many and then this forum has such a welcoming vibe to it. Okay , had to get that off my chest.

Bravo ukulele players!!!:D

Yeah, well, forget you, buddy! You can keep your lousy opinion to yourself. ;)

even unicycle riding ( I do that one too :) )

Vids, now!

It's funny the two Mikes of the two first posts are two of the nicest people I have dealt with in the ukulele world!! Mike at Uke republic has just helped me with layaway and sorted me out with a gorgeous Loprinzi (can't wait to play it!)

And Mike Mainland sent me a spare part for my mango completely free of charge which landed on my birthday.

In short, I concur. Ukulele players are awesome and if you happen to be called Mike, then even better!

Top Bottom