Moore Bettah Day for me too...woo hoo

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
I received my Moore Bettah on saturday afternoon, woo hoo :smileybounce: I got on Chuckies list quite a while ago I even forgot when...but when he sent me an email two months ago that
my build was ready to start I was so elated.. Let me say when I opened the case, it was even more than I ever imagined and even though I saw the update photos....it was even more beautiful in person...I strummed and tuned it immediately, took all than a few minuetes that I knew this was a special sounding uke and it sounded amazing...the next day I opened the case and started to play it and noticed it opened up even further and sound beautiful rich and punchy
with a nice resonation, tone, and substain...intonation and tone perfect for me...wow I cannot stop playing this uke or put it down
many of you may know I have a milo/spruce one too and I am glad
they both sound great and different...I am so fortunate it worked out so well as both I can use for different playing styles and songs..Thank you Chuckie for making me two of the greatest ukes I've ever played and heard....I sincerly appriciate it, these ukes will never be sold by me..
PS this uke was a collaboration between Chuckie, Canoe Lady and me.....if you look at the hula dancer, it is Canoe Lady.... :) Big Mahalo's to Chuckie and Diane...

PICTURES ON POST THREE, I ASKED CHUCKIE TO POST FOR ME... :) vvvvvv

Last edited:
Stan asked me to post these pics for him.
Mahalo Stan, it's been a pleasure!

Attachments

• DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC_0062.jpg
    DSC_0062.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_0058.jpg
    DSC_0058.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC_0066.jpg
    DSC_0066.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 254
Congratulations on your new Moore Bettah Stan! Very happy for you!
You are a great guy! Love the fret markers.

Wow, good stuff, Chuck and Stan! Awesome!

What kind of material is the ocean? It looks like there are waves in it and the 3D of the koi makes it look alive...amazing!

OK Stan, which one sounds bettah??? :p

I was wondering wen you was goin say sumting . . . at least I can say I was da one of da first to see the pikchas.

Mahalo Plentee for posting the pictures for me Chuckie.....I am very bad at these computer things.... I went to advanced, then manage ....so far so good....then it asked me file name
and I was lost...can anyone help me there...sheesh

Mahalo Plentee, Richie, Matt, Bao, Danny and Danny... the uke is amazing in tone and asthetics....I can understand now when you get a Moore Bettah, you don't need nothing else
unless it's another Moore Bettah.... this has cured my UAS... well maybe a concert Moore Bettah :)

Last edited:
Aloha AK uker and Lexxy,

Yes they are my daily players for sure...these ukes will surely improve my playing as it is already doing....simply easy to play and sounds great, so creativity is very high..
Thank You Lexxy for giving me your Moore Bettah spot......I appriciate it very much.... :):shaka:

I can understand now when you get a Moore Bettah, you don't need nothing else
unless it's another Moore Bettah.... this has cured my UAS... well maybe a concert Moore Bettah :)

Everyone's getting more than one!! Me getting jealous!!

I know I'm not gonna get lucky and be the first one to reply for a spec again so gonna have to visit Chuck and time one perfectly. Next year, I'm gonna have to visit you Chuck for my 10 year anniversary...It'll be very romantic with Me, my wife, and Chuck!! hehehe

Congrats Stan. You one lucky fella. That is a sweet looking uke.

If any of your other ukes get lonely, I can keep them company!

Enjoy!

Congrats Bruddah Stan. On winning the lottery again. She is beautiful.

Wow Stan! Great work, Chuck! The uke couldn't belong be in a better place than with Stan! Maybe I can stop by and oogle it and maybe even hold it!

one day, just one day, I hope to get a spot on "the list." Congrats, Stan!

Hey Stan..you lucky buggah,,

I hope I can get one before you get your concert.. hehe

but very,very nice and Chuck does it again ..congrats my bruddah
see you soon..

Mahalo Plentee Jimmy and Dana,
Yes if my other ukes get lonely and jealous, I will be in hot water......LOL
thank you both for the congrats...isn't she beautiful.... I'm naming her " Diane"......:)

Top Bottom