Ukulele Flash mob

Kmetzger

Reaction score
Those used to be my peeps! (Marinites, not the uke club.)

That's what it's all about right there : )

Love it! We played this at the Reno Uke Fest last weekend. It's a great uke tune.

Great fun! Woo hoo!

Now that beats the tarnation out of a Harlem Shake any day of the week!

John

A group of Marin ukulele players gathered without notice in a mall food court a few days ago, here in the SF Bay area.

Man! I've never seen so many Martin ukuleles in one place! ...oh, wait, Marin. Never mind...

Thanks for sharing that, it looks like fun. Hmmmm, wonders if can convince local groups to come together to do that. We have a "Northgate" mall here....

Okay flash mob NOT flashing mob, got it.

How cool is that? Thanks for the post!

At first, it reminded me of the famous Max Yasger quote at Woodstock:

"This is the largest group of people ever assembled in one place, and I think you people have proven something to the world: that a half a million kids can get together and have three days of fun and music and have nothing *but* fun and music, and I God bless you for it!"

Then I noticed the guy in the hoodie parka while others were wearing shorts and Hawaiian shirts.:confused: Oh well, different strokes...

Makes me wonder....how many participants constitute a "flash mob"? I don't think our local uke group has enough members to pull off a stunt like this, but it sure looks like fun....

Thank you for posting Keith.....that was too cool....wonder why I seen many ukers carry their ukes in bags and not cases....anyone knows the club?
wow they were a pretty good size and all ages....love dat stuff....

Top Bottom