New (Concert) Uke Day!

Paul December

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my various posts looking for just the right concert...
... harp/bell-like & pretty. I'm a bit of a magpie, so it needed to glossy as well :eek:
I looked at various brands, some obscure, and custom builds. In the end I decided to go the easy route with a Koaloha.
I'm really glad I made the obvious decision, because not only is it pretty, but sound great as well! :D
Cymbalism Music is running a 10% off deal with free shipping, so I thought I'd give them a try. Scott, the owner was very helpful with good communication on my purchase. I've added them to my "Good Guy" list
:)

Attachments

• KOA1.jpg
    KOA1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 124
  • KOA2.jpg
    KOA2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 98
  • Koa3.jpg
    Koa3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 69
Gorgeous uke, I like your photos too! :shaka:

Aloha Paul,
Congrats on your new score..I love my Koaloha concert....clean crisp tone..and intonation is great....happy strummings...yes he is in Kehei Maui I believe....:)

Congrats, Paul.

KoAloha's are pretty hot in general, but for some reason I think the proportions of the concerts are best.

That's one good looking uke.

That is one sweet looking uke - congratulations - really really nice!

My dear friend Paul,

Thank you for your email. That is a gorgeous uke. It'll play so very well, and you never go wrong with a Koaloha. It's lovely.

Finding a rare "good guy" on this whirling orb is a bonus.

Regards from Your fellow gloss-adoring magpie, Steve.

I love Koaloha concert size!!! I've got one n the past and it wa by far the best souding concert uke that I owned!!!

So concrats with your uke!!!

https://soundcloud.com/baouke

Congrats, Paul! Well wishes for many merry musical moments with the KoAloha concert.

Thanks so much for your business Paul and thank you for spreading the word about us. Our 10% sale is ongoing so anyone interested in a beautiful KoAloha please let me know.
Some of you may have seen my various posts looking for just the right concert...
... harp/bell-like & pretty. I'm a bit of a magpie, so it needed to glossy as well :eek:
I looked at various brands, some obscure, and custom builds. In the end I decided to go the easy route with a Koaloha.
I'm really glad I made the obvious decision, because not only is it pretty, but sound great as well! :D
Cymbalism Music is running a 10% off deal with free shipping, so I thought I'd give them a try. Scott, the owner was very helpful with good communication on my purchase. I've added them to my "Good Guy" list
:)

Congratulations on your concert KoAloha! I love mine. She sings to me daily!
-joe

Congratulations on your new uke. I got my KoAloha Concert last week and it keeps amazing me! Enjoy!

Top Bottom