FS Natural Tenor Fluke

Status
Not open for further replies.

hprop

Reaction score
Asking $100 plus shipping.

I bought it new a couple years ago as a blemished model but I have never been able to figure out where the blemish is. Some of the fret markers are losing some visibility, especially the fifth (see pics). Other than that it looks and feels like new.

It is currently strung with worth browns. I have the other half of the worth browns and some worth clears I will throw in with the uke. Not to mention the home-made adjustable strap which I'm sure has a market value of at least a dime.

I'm selling it because I just haven't been able to warm up to the tenor size.IMG_0254.jpgIMG_0251.jpgIMG_0252.jpgIMG_0255.jpg

Aww, man! If I didn't have a new Ohana tenor literally in the mail as we speak, I probably would have jumped on this. Good luck!

if this wasn't a tenor...(concert is my limit!)

Aww, man! If I didn't have a new Ohana tenor literally in the mail as we speak, I probably would have jumped on this. Good luck!

Thanks.

It's the strap that's hard to walk away from, right? Did I mention the strap is braided kite string that took me and my 10 year old daughter a good 45 minutes of quality time to make? I know that additional bit of info will get you to reconsider.

Shipping??

Any idea on shipping charges to So. Cal please? Zip 92562

Any idea on shipping charges to So. Cal please? Zip 92562

UPS store says $15 which includes insurance. 1-2 day delivery. $10 for packaging. I have a box I think I can use to get around the $10 though.

yes to Paypal

Thank you. I'd be glad to make you an offer of $100 +$15 (total of $115) for your Fluke if you'd like to accept. I have a Paypal acct and have used the service many times. I'm am new to this board and am unsure how the sale process would work.

Thank you. I'd be glad to make you an offer of $100 +$15 (total of $115) for your Fluke if you'd like to accept. I have a Paypal acct and have used the service many times. I'm am new to this board and am unsure how the sale process would work.

Private message the seller by clicking on their name, then on the left you will click "Send private Message"
That way they will get an e-mail telling them you are interested.
Congrats if you get it. really good price.

Private message the seller by clicking on their name, then on the left you will click "Send private Message"
That way they will get an e-mail telling them you are interested.
Congrats if you get it. really good price.

Thanks ukeeku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom