Uke item questions

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have a internet business where I make christian T shirts, coffee cups, travel mugs, water bottles,... I was wondering if I could make some uke related items and sell them in the market place or do we have a "vendor" area on the forum? This may be a moderator question. It is just a thought I had that some might enjoy, especially if customized.

People are always looking for ukulele related merchandise. If you decide to pursue this venture, it's recommended to post links to your business site in the Videos/Links forum. The Marketplace are for UU members who wish to buy, sell or trade instruments or related items and intended for member-to-member transactions only.

Thanks, I first just wanted to make sure I was keeping within the guidelines of the forum and not breaking any rules.
People are always looking for ukulele related merchandise. If you decide to pursue this venture, it's recommended to post links to your business site in the Videos/Links forum. The Marketplace are for UU members who wish to buy, sell or trade instruments or related items and intended for member-to-member transactions only.

Top Bottom