Please Come to Boston

Wha..oh a song! I was getting ready to pack up and come meet you! :)

Oh, well...maybe next time... Oh and great song, John. :)

Man oh man, that's a wonderful rendition.

I can remember lying in my childhood bunkbed listening to my parents play that record downstairs. My wife came in while I was listening/reminiscing, and she immediately remembered things from her childhood.

Just one of those songs.

Thanks, friends! Really appreciate it! Yes, songs can strongly evoke particular periods of one's life. It's definitely true for me.

By the way, Dave Loggins is supposedly a second cousin of Kenny Loggins, and wrote nice songs like this one, "Pieces of April" (Three Dog Night), and "Augusta" (theme song for the Masters).

Fabulous! I love all your videos and this one maybe even a little bit more.

I'm gonna try and get to Boston this July... but first I need to find "some friends to stay with who've got lots of room" :)

If you make it there, have a great time!

Originally from Boston and living in Chicago now, after that song I'm gonna need some time home. Great song! Loved it and inspired to add it to my repertoire.

Sweet! You have a way of picking all the guilty pleasures of my youth. :)

:this: ! Loved it John. This is one of the few "mellow" songs that I really liked when I was in my teens. I was mostly into rock but this is one of the songs that I really remember liking in spite of the fact that it sounded "country" to my uneducated young ears! (I grew up in rural Colorado where we could pick up precisely one radio station during the day, the local talk and country AM station, and I had to wait until late at night to hear "real" music. LOL )

John

Thanks, friends! Enjoyed reading the comments!

Thanks, Craig! I really appreciate it!

Top Bottom