Maccaferri Ukette

Status
Not open for further replies.

connor013

Reaction score
I recently lost out on a fairly awesome local deal because I didn't have ready cash; I didn't have ready cash because I've been "borrowing" from my uke fund for some smaller purchases. Poor management, ladies and gentlemen.

So, up for your consideration is a funky little sopranino. Here she is:
DSCF3264.jpgDSCF3265.jpgDSCF3267.jpg

For those of you who don't know the heritage, Ukester Brown has an excellent bio/history: http://www.ukesterbrown.com/maccaferri-and-his-islanders.html

This particular Ukette is in great condition, save a few cosmetic issues. There are some nicks on the side of the headstock, and a couple of the fret markers are faded.

It's strung with Southcoast XLUs, which are designed to be an octave above a baritone. Given the small scale, I can get these as low as E before they start to go floppy, and they're happy all the way up to G. I've also got the original multi-colored strings which have plenty of life in them.

Finally, for you collector-types, I have the original box as well.

$75 USD gets it shipped to your door anywhere CONUS. International buyers can get in touch to work out any further details.

More pics to follow. Cheers.

And, more pics...
DSCF3274.jpgDSCF3276.jpg
For the VRC: yes, I know the date is off by a couple of days, but at least I didn't post from the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom