Free Baritone Strings

Hobgoblin Steve

Reaction score
So I went ahead and bought new strings for my Bari (currently tuned gCEA), I WANTED to buy DGBE strings because I didnt like the gCEA tuning on it, but I had bought the wrong set.
In any case, theyre Aquila GCEA set for Baritone Ukuleles, (envelope is open, strings unused) But I figure instead of attempting to return em for DGBE's Id just Deach'em over to a needy baritone uker wanting to tune his baby to GCEA(or who currently does tune to GCEA...you get it). So, lets say that the first uu member/staffer to reply to this thread saying that they want them, gets them. (postage paid by me)

ready......go!:cool:

I win? Wait. I don't have a Bari. :( next person please

Can i have them? I would love to have new strings since one of my strings is fraying a little bit?
Thanks
Tim

ME ME ME! please!

btw: steve if you need a pair of DGBE strings, I would be happy to give you some. D'addarios, DGBE, top two strings are wound.

pm me your address if you want them.

I want!, but still cant give you the nylons if timmoore8 wants em :/

thats cool broh! just spreading the cheer!

pm me your adress and they will be mailed to you shortly.

dont worry, i will delete your adress as soon as i get it, yada yada yada, no worries broh!

o man i completely lied. they are hilo strings and not d'addarios. hmm.

i can take the D'addarios off of my baritone uke and send them to you, or you can take the brand new hilo ones. same thing with the top two wound, DGBE

lol oh noes!!! Delete the posts that say your address, timmoore8. To PM Hobgoblin Steve, click his name, then click "Send a private message to Hobgoblin Steve" and send it like that, so it's not visible to the public. ;)

P.S. You have a cool looking driveway. LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom