Jake Shimabukuro in Buffalo Tonight!

bhart

Reaction score
Jake Shimabukuro is playing in Buffalo tonight! Yippee! Does anyone know if he signs autographs after the show?

Yes, I believe he always does. He did both times I have seen him. He is very accommodating.

Awesome. Now I just have to figure out what to bring in. Or I guess he'll probably be selling cd's.

I saw him last night in Toronto. What an amazing concert! That 90mins goes by sooo quickly! Yes, he stuck around to sign autographs. I didn't stick around 'cause there was sooo many people lined up with ukes etc. I did buy his new CD (I was thinking about getting it autographed) and the ukulele USB thumbdrive which has a code so you can download the night's concert a couple days later.

Have fun!

The Buffalo show was dynamite. I was surprised to see it was a mostly older demographic. Young or old, everyone was infected by his stage presence and passion. He's quite an amazing fellow.

Jake Shimabukuro is playing in Buffalo tonight! Yippee! Does anyone know if he signs autographs after the show?

Yes, and poses for pictures and sometimes spends time talking with people. It depends on how rushed he is to get to the next stop on a tour.

The Buffalo show was dynamite. I was surprised to see it was a mostly older demographic. Young or old, everyone was infected by his stage presence and passion. He's quite an amazing fellow.

That was basically the same demographic for the Toronto show. Did he sing that Bruce Lee song for you guys as well?

From a photographer's point of view, the lighting effect was well done and would have made for some great pics!

Yes indeed, he did the Bruce Lee song, I loved it! I almost doubled over though, I told my wife that he refused to sing! I think everyone enjoyed that effort.

Top Bottom