UU Private Song Lessons

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
In a word, AWESOME!!

My initial intent was just to help support the UU boys in their latest endeavor but after receiving the lesson, I clearly got the better end of this deal. I chose a song (The Rain Song by Led Zepplin) that was waaaaayyyy out of my league just to see how they would handle it. They broke it down into manageable sections and the instructions and editing in the video are so superbly carried out that I can actually play the first few minutes of the song. Aldrine's instructions are easy to follow and the editing by Aaron and Rayan make it easy to follow along with what Aldrine is instructing. They even play difficult segments in slow motion so you can see more clearly what is being played and how.

I honestly feel like I owe them more money for this video lesson.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for them) the lessons are temporarily closed until they can catch up with the backlog of songs requested. I'm already trying to think up another song I want to learn and I'm looking forward to when this opportunity is once again available.

AWESOME job guys!!!

Couldn't be happier (unless you could also provide the talent to play the song I requested :) )

Many thanks for the wonderful lesson you provided.

-Gary (gyosh)

Great to hear that the product is awesome.

When I got the email announcing this offer, I thought their pricing was very much on the low side, seeing as to how much a live private lesson might cost. If I ever had a song that I wanted to learn and couldn't figure out, I'd go straight to buying one of these private lessons. Aldrine and the guys are top notch.

Glad you had the opportunity Gary. Sounds like they did an incredible job.

I agree, they are wonderful. I had wanted to learn Herb Ohta Jr.'s version of "Honoluu City Lights" for years, so that is what I ordered. I could not be happier wirh the final result. It was well worth every penny.

I love the one they did for me as well. Can't recommend the service enough.

I just found the email with my lesson link too.

It's very well done. If you haven't ordered one yet, I recommend it.

I agree. They're existing videos should be a good demo of what to expect - which - is nothing short of super top notch.

This is hands down the best resource for an instrument I have ever seen on the Internet. All done with the nicest
people on the planet.

I still don't know, though, what they are charging for those songs. The page I just read didn't actually say.
Can I ask what they are charging?

They had two different prices. One was for a basic song and another price for instrumentals. I think the basic one was about $40.

They were overwhelmed with orders and have temporarily suspended selling more. If they come back, they should certainly charge more.

they had two different prices. One was for a basic song and another price for instrumentals. I think the basic one was about $40.

They were overwhelmed with orders and have temporarily suspended selling more. If they come back, they should certainly charge more.

$30.00 us. .

Top Bottom