You know what grinds my gears

you know what grinds my gears.... when people say a ukulele is like a small guitar. Well u know what a guitar is actually a big ukulele.... well not really they are all their own instrument
So i made this, check out the link.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2418279

haha yea!! i know. i live up in washington and i took my ukulele to school and the girls are liek aww how cute. a little guitar. can you play over the rainbow. haha be like "yeah, as a matter of fact i can, i can also play super mario. show me that on your big, POS guitar(no offense to guitar players out there). lol

I love it....

I was at in-and-out the other day and i was playing my uke and a guy came up to me and said "what kind of guitar is that?" "i said its not a guitar!!! a guitar has six strings." he said "oh" so then i told him its an ukulele, like the kind they play in hawaii.... so he said oh well my son was wondering, but its cool and sounds good....
Heck yah it sounds good, cause i was playin it.... lol j/k:rolleyes:

Howlie Boy

I love in 'n out!

LOL when i first saw this, i INSTANTLY thought of Family Guy when Peter said this on TV about Lindsey Lohan hahahaha

anyway. i hate it when people say this too. and your objection statement if 100% true haha.

this reminds me of when white people (dont mean to offend anyone) ask or say this:

*me practicing Gung Fu, martial arts not 'Karate'*

random ass person: OMG! what kind of karate are you studying?!!....

me: ......*thinking i should dragon kick her then head butt her to the ovaries*

LOL when i first saw this, i INSTANTLY thought of Family Guy when Peter said this on TV about Lindsey Lohan hahahaha

anyway. i hate it when people say this too. and your objection statement if 100% true haha.

this reminds me of when white people (dont mean to offend anyone) ask or say this:

*me practicing Gung Fu, martial arts not 'Karate'*

random ass person: OMG! what kind of karate are you studying?!!....

me: ......*thinking i should dragon kick her then head butt her to the ovaries*

haha rite to the gonads.

u know what grinds my gears...is when ur trying to find a song on you tube and u listin to a bunch of them and o0o what do you know they're instraments are not in tune and it totally ruins the songs

What grinds my gears is when people call it a ''you ka lay lee" or a ''uke"
( don't mean to offend, if you do use these terms )
but it is called an Ukulele "oo koo lay lay", and that is what I think it should be called.

Aloha
Acabooe:cool:

hahaha You know when I clicked on this Family Guy was on and wouldn't you guess which episode and which part it was showing? It was the grind my gears episode and he just finished his rant on linsey lohan. No lie... thats awesome :D

haha but yeah, i know exactly what you are talking about with that small guitar thing. Just look at my sig, thats a quote from like 5 different people. Just try traveling internationally with your ukulele and you'll get it alot!

You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!

By the way, phoenix wright on the ds is a sweet game lol

Last edited:
you konw waht raelly girnds my gaers??

wehn poeple sepll worng on the itnerent.

lol

i heard that even if the word in a sentence is spell wrong, if the letters are the same in the beginning and last of the word, then people will be able to read it perfectly fine, with little effort.

lol im just trying to see if it works

you konw waht raelly girnds my gaers??

wehn poeple sepll worng on the itnerent.

lol

i heard that even if the word in a sentence is spell wrong, if the letters are the same in the beginning and last of the word, then people will be able to read it perfectly fine, with little effort.

lol im just trying to see if it works

it works. hehe.

I'm surprised that Aldrine didn't say anything yet considering he usually always asks me if I got the new Phoenix Wright game whenever a new one comes out.

I'm surprised that Aldrine didn't say anything yet considering he usually always asks me if I got the new Phoenix Wright game whenever a new one comes out.

new one came out today. dgemu.com has been rambling on about it since two days ago. Its called Apollo Justice Ace Attorney, which i'm not sure of but maybe his son?

2036_b_lil.jpg

i was just looking around, does this go in uke talk?
it started out as uke talk since he was talking about how people call the uke a little guitar. hahaha. and then it just went off on its own tangent.

thread jack alert! :eek:

you know what grinds my gears.... when people say a ukulele is like a small guitar. Well u know what a guitar is actually a big ukulele.... well not really they are all their own instrument
So i made this, check out the link.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2418279

yeah i feel ya man, today i was purchasing some ding dongs at the store on our campus and the cashier lady was like "thats a cute baby guitar, i think im going to buy one for my grandson" -_______________________________-

new one came out today. dgemu.com has been rambling on about it since two days ago. Its called Apollo Justice Ace Attorney, which i'm not sure of but maybe his son?

2036_b_lil.jpg
awesome game!!! Friend and I play it and he was so giddy because he just got it today. He's blowing off all his hw to play.

By the way(play in order):

Last edited:
i was just looking around, does this go in uke talk?

haha yeah good move with this thread, i thought it would be a tip... hmm i dont know why it would be a tip, but somehow the nature of my post half the people are talkin about a DS game and other half about the guitar ukulele thing haha. fun stuff.

Haha awesome job man. Set the people straight!

Ha Yeah u know it

Top Bottom