The Water is Wide

pabrizzer

Reaction score
The Water is Wide
Just managed to get this in before leaving the lighthouse cottage this (Monday) morning. My brother Ivan and his wife Debbie helped out.
We went to the trouble of going to the veranda where there is a view out over the Pacific Ocean looking directly east but the camera exposure just makes it white. There is nothing across this stretch of water til you get to Chile so it certainly is wide.
The rooms in the cottage have wonderful acoustics as the walls are solid cement blocks 40cm wide and it has 12ft (3.6m) ceilings.
The noise you can hear is actually the sound of the surf which we would not have had inside.
It's Water Season (62).

Lovely. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful song.

Thoroughly enjoy it. Great playing and singing. Thank you

Awesome rendition, Thanks for sharing,
The acoustics are really nice.

Wow, that was beautiful! Loved the harmonies, you guys sound great together. :)

Lovely. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful song.

Thoroughly enjoy it. Great playing and singing. Thank you

These comments are much appreciated. Thank you.

Does anyone know about the little yellow stars that are sometimes in the post heading?

Does anyone know about the little yellow stars that are sometimes in the post heading?
I believe that would be a thread rating. Above your original post is a dropdown menu on the right for "rate this thread." It says this one has five stars, the highest rating! :)

I believe that would be a thread rating. Above your original post is a dropdown menu on the right for "rate this thread." It says this one has five stars, the highest rating! :)

Thank you for the quick explanation. I've never used it and will now be able to do so.
But I may need to check if any of my posts have one star.

Top Bottom