Song Help Request No one - By Maoli

I guess there's a lot of people saying, :anyone:

I don't know why the chords aren't publicly available. I never heard the song before, but it seems popular from the searches I made. I wonder why there aren't any uke covers on YouTube. I look a listen and figured out the chords (beyond C#m and B). I'll create some proper tabs/chords, but it will be a UU exclusive for somewhat active members only :3

There must be some reason why it's not publicly available online, so I'm just going to keep it that way just in case. If you have 30+ posts in UU, shoot me a PM (Private Message), and the tabs/chords will be yours! Please don't spam the forums though! I just want to encourage Junior Members to truly experience UU and have it pay off. :shaka:

Awww what the junk. Members are going to 30 posts to get my tab, but stopping right after. That wasn't the point! *sigh* LOL

Anyway, I supposed Junior Member may PM me too now. I still want to keep the concept of a "secret" chord/tab, so I can feel like I'm somebody. :p

Big ups to Beta! :shaka:

me too how much do u need to see the tabs

i want to learn that song too

this song is cool

i love it i wanna learn this soo badly

how much do i need to see teh tabs?

Last edited by a moderator:
asianic68, I'm deleting your previous posts . . . post for the benefit of all.

I think it encourages people to use UU if they find what they need on the site. It would be cool if we have the knowledge, that we share with those who are wanting to learn. The art of playing the ukulele is something special and if someone is wanting to learn, I say share it and share it unconditionally. :)

hey do you think you can get the lyrics and chords for the following 2 songs...

don't stop by inik and big time playaz.

ooh now girl by rj lanui kaneao

if you do know it can i please have it?

Top Bottom