Denver shows?

J-dawg5

Reaction score
Hey every one I want to see if there's any ukulele shows, or ukulele festables in the Denver area. I don't know where I could find this out. So thanks every one

There is a ukulele festival in May. It's put on by Swallow Hill, and should be on their website. I've been a few times, and it's a lot if fun. Swallow Hill also brings in all sorts of acoustic artists. I believe the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain are playing there soon (or else just DID).
You can also check at The Denver Folklore Center, which is a great acoustic instrument store on Pearl Street a few blocks north of Evans. They usually have a stand at the festival, and will surely know the date.

The festival this year has been put off until sometime in the fall due to difficulty lining up artists: https://www.facebook.com/DenverUkeFest

It's official. Ukefest is coming, but likely won't be until the fall. We are trying to put together a line up of artists who will be great performers and teachers, and our artists' schedules didn't work out for this spring. Thanks for your patience. We are working hard to get everything ready for the fall, and we'll keep you posted. More soon!!

Top Bottom