looking for ukulele player for hire

kvas95

Reaction score
Hello All, I am looking to hire a ukulele player for my daughters 16th birthday party. We are doing a beach bon fire in Huntington Beach, California on June 1st. I just need someone for one hour, to play a mix of traditional and maybe a few modern songs as well. And to sing Happy Birthday to the guest of honor, of course. There will be about 30 people in attendance, about 20 adults and 10 teenagers. Is anyone interested or can you refer me to someone? Thank you!

Island Bazaar (ukulele shop) is in your area, and is a hub of ukulele activity. I am sure you could ask there. They have several jams during the week, and I am sure you could find someone there.

–Lori

Thank you for the information Lori. I found Island Bazaar online and when I called them, they referred me to Ukulele Underground. They suggested posting in the forum to find someone. So I am still at square one. Anyone else out there interested or know of anyone?

kvas,

Luckily I am available that weekend. However, I reside in North Carolina and will require airfare, local transfers, hotel accommodations and a nominal expense account to cover my incidentals during my week long stay there.

Oh, and the only song I know at the moment is Cat Scratch Fever, but I'll get to work on the Happy Birthday tune straight away.

Call me.

(Good luck with the search - a very cool idea and your daughter is blessed to have such a cool parent, although don't hold your breath waiting for such high praise from her just yet)

Last edited:
Top Bottom