New Uke Day: MP Walnut/Redwood Tenor with extra Mojo

NewKid

Reaction score
Aloha UU:

Here are pictures of my recently completed Mike Pereira custom tenor with a hound dog's face in the grain of the back!

DSCN4050.jpgDSCN4049.jpgDSCN4048.jpgDSCN4045.jpg

More pictures

DSCN4063.jpgDSCN4051.jpgDSCN4052.jpgDSCN4053.jpgDSCN4079.jpg

I can't wait to get this instrument in my hands.

Thank you Mike Pereira! You are something special.

Mahalo,

Don

Sweeeeeet! Congratulations!
-joe

Thanks for sharing the finished product, Don! It was cool to track the build process with you. Beautiful uke!!!

Wow. Now that is an amazing looking uke! Spectacular work by Mike. Anyone else drooling like a hound dog?

Ps mine is playing in nicely... Sounds even better now after a few weeks of playing. Splurged on a Kamoa case a couple of weeks ago which fits well... In case you are still looking for something that fits

Ps mine is playing in nicely... Sounds even better now after a few weeks of playing. Splurged on a Kamoa case a couple of weeks ago which fits well... In case you are still looking for something that fits

Thanks Fisherman! I sent Mike a Fremont Tweed Case to mail me the uke in. I can not wait to play this!

Congratulations on the new ukulele!

droopy-02.JPG

As expected, it looks great with the finish on it Don. I'm sure it will sound great!

Looks a real beauty and that incredible bloodhound on the back is gonna help you sniff out some great material to play on her, I bet ;)

Looks awesome! I especially like the "hound dog's eyes". I hope you put up a sound sample.

Great looking uke. Mike does some great work.

Would LOVE to see a video, if you are moved to do so.

So, jealous :)

Top Bottom